I seem to blog only when feeling most reflective, which seems to be mainly at the beginning of each year..
All in all 2014 was a good one. This year I;
- Began working freelance and made great contacts in the Aberdeen art scene.
- Met some fantastic new friends.
- Set up a Book Club.
- Took a part-time jewellery design course.
- Ran Race For Life 10k in June, The Fare Challenge Bibby Offshore 5k in August, River Ness 10k in September and Wildhearts Santa Run 5k in December.
- Spent a relaxing week in Tenerife.
- Passed my mother-trucking driving test!
I've been very pleased with the way 2014 played out and would be happy to see more of the same in 2015. However I do have two main goals.
Number 1 is to firm up my career plans. 2014 was quite exploratory in terms of career and although it has been awesome by the end of this year I'd like to have a more defined path.
Number 2 is more running! This year I plan on signing up more my first half marathon. Obviously this will take more determination and training than what I've done previously and that's exactly why I want to do it. Perhaps with a bit of luck I'll be ready for a marathon in 2016!
I'll finish off my sharing some photos from the past year.